Furniture made from plastic bottles is one solution to the use of old bottles. Bottle is one of the most difficult thrift destroyed by land as well as plastic. The basic ingredients of a bottle is glass or plastic bottles have made a stronger nature and not easily recycled by the soil when discarded. Well, this is one of the causes of the destruction of the earth because of the garbage.
For the bottles themselves are a lot of things that can be done to treat or re-use it into something more useful than just thrown away. Some utilization, among others, is used for container. Besides, some are more keen to use it as an ingredient for making various crafts from bottles. Usually people use them as wall hangings, table decorations, or oil lamps, and so forth.
Furniture from Bottle Flower Vase
Equipment and Materials:
- You paint bottles that had been prepared previously by the dye. For there are many different types of dyes and can be selected according to taste. Can use oil paint, spray paint, or anything else.
- Dry in the sun and wait for the paint to dry.
- Fill the bottle with water that has been painted.
- Enter some cut flowers.
- It could also be coupled with flower containers made of cardboard or scrap container painted again.
- Be vase from bottles that simple.
- Another variation that can be made is to decorate bottles that have not been painted, with stickers or colored paper cut and taped.
- Or if you want an even simpler. Bottles can you leave unadorned. Just fill it with water and flowers, then hang it using a rope or put them on the table.
Decorative Lighting From Bottles Used
Decorative lamps from bottles can be quite interesting alternative ornament for your home. Placement of lights on the outside wall of the house will further enhance the look of your home at night. The main ingredient that is needed is a glass bottle, wick, and oil.
How to make it:
- We intercept slightly longer than tall bottles.
- Axis we put the bottle cap is a hole in the middle, or can also use zinc cut.
- Fill the bottle with kerosene.
- Enter the axis which is mounted on a bottle cap into a bottle.
- Attach the bottle to the wall using nails or iron buffer. Or can be hung with wire.
- Turn. And be decorative lamps from bottles.
Benefits of Recycling
Burned garbage and industrial waste can cause environmental pollution. Recycle waste and use of waste, by making crafts and other creations goods, pollution can be reduced.
Conserve natural resources
Creativity of scrap materials can save natural resources as raw material needs of human life. For example with paper recycling we can reduce the reduction in the number of trees.
Garbage that accumulates can cause disease. By recycling garbage, garbage piles will be reduced. Cleanliness level will increase if waste management is going well.
Adding creativity and skills with makes furniture from bottles
With creative from scrap materials, we will be more creative and skilled. We can find new ideas are creative and innovative in creating.