Parallel kitchen designs are the great option to apply especially in small kitchen space. Generally, kitchen is a heart of house where we spend more time with family members and process and eat some foods to gain power. There are various styles and designs of Parallel kitchen designs. Those designs typically intentionally decorated to suit the personality of the homeowner. Other reasons are including create the best sense in the kitchen so that you will feel comfortable to spend more time in. Below are several facts of parallel kitchen designs style.
Parallel Kitchen Designs Facts
Well there are several facts related to the parallel kitchen designs. The following are general facts which typically become characteristic of this kitchen design.
- Parallel kitchen is specifically recommended for those people who want minimize the walk traffic in the kitchen.
- The design is so simple as well as U shape kitchen but there is no stop area on the tip. Most people usually call this parallel style as narrow style.
- The main characteristic of parallel kitchen style is the design is truly like a narrow. The kitchen cabinetry is installed on the right and left side or in front and behind you.
- This narrow style can minimize the kitchen traffic, you do not have to walk far to reach a storage area then cooking area or cleaning area at a few time.
- All you want is reachable for just couple steps from area into another area.
- There are various designs of this parallel kitchen style, but basically all of designs have the same shape as like a narrow.
Parallel Kitchen Designs Decorating Tips
There are various decorating ideas which come with parallel kitchen designs. Although the style is intentionally designed as like a narrow, you even can apply many decorating ideas to suit your personality and beautify the kitchen. We will give you several samples of Parallel kitchen designs decorating ideas to inspire you.
The first parallel kitchen designs applied in small kitchen space. There is a large window located on a wall side of kitchen. To create lighter effect in this small kitchen space, you can arrange narrow kitchen style near the window. It is like an U shaped Parallel kitchen designs with free wall on the tip where the window installed to allow natural light come in. Kitchen cabinetry applied in two sides of window to form a small narrow into the window. Cooking area that contains of stoves, oven, microwave, and chimney can be put on a cabinetry. The faucet and refrigerator can be placed on another cabinetry.
The next narrow kitchen style is for larger parallel kitchen designs space. Basically, the design is the same as like the one in smaller kitchen space. But here you can put larger and more cabinetry for storage, cooking, and cleaning area. Hard wooden cabinetry is perfect to express the kitchen interior design such as country, rustic or modern kitchen design. Besides creating the best efficient kitchen, parallel kitchen designs can be set as beautiful accent as possible.